Thursday, June 14 Continuing Ed Session (3 pm ET): Making the most of your summertime hours
Making the Most of Your Summertime Hours
• Thursday, June 14, 2012
• 3-3:45 pm Eastern
2-2:45 pm Central
1-1:45 pm Mountain
Noon-12:45 pm Pacific
Presenters: Dave Walters, Guilford College Assistant Athletics Director/SID and CoSIDA Board of Directors member; and Aaron Sagraves, Davenport University Sports Information Director.
This session is presented by the College Division Management Advisory Committee (CDMAC). Walters and Sagraves will assist you in preparing for an upcoming season and catching up on the past year by best utilizing your quieter summer office days.
CoSIDA 3rd Vice President
• Eric McDowell, Union (N.Y.) College Assistant AD/Sports Information
You can submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask them during the call via the email address or via the CoverItLive blog which also will be offered.
TRZ Communications/TEAMLINE, CoSIDA's Official Conference Call Provider, provides the streaming audio and phone line for participants.
ASAP Sports, CoSIDA's Official Instant Transcript Provider
NOTE: This will be archived on CoSIDA.com for on-demand availability, beginning Thursday evening, June 14.
JOIN THE PRESENTATION
• To listen online (via streaming audio), go to:
... launch audio at the blue "Click here to listen link"
• To listen via phone, dial 216-502-3200 and enter code 1184.
• Immediately following the call, an ASAP Sports Fastcripts (full transcript) will be posted on CoSIDA.com.
• ACCESS THE CoverItLive blog which accompanies this presentation. You can ask real-time questions and provide commentary to the presenters through this blog.
Can't make the session?
Session will be archived for ON-DEMAND AVAILABILITY at CoSIDA.com
Have questions on work-life balance that you'd like answered?
Send questions to email@example.com or ask them via the CoverItLive blog on June 14.