CoSIDA Career Center
CoSIDA's Career Center is sponsored by the following CoSIDA Corporate Partners:
• ESPN • SIDEARM Sports • ASAP Sports
- Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
- FREE resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry.
- Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant athletic communications job listings.
- Searchable resume database
- Advertising Your Job Opening
- To advertise a job opening, please send the job description to Director of Internal Operations Will Roleson at email@example.com. Please send all information in a word document, if possible.
- The charge for ads to run 30 days is $100 for CoSIDA members and $200 for non-members. You will be sent an invoice when the ad is posted.
- NEW!! - Invoices may be paid via credit or check at www.cosida.com/jobpay
We look forward to assisting you on your job searches.
To Add Transactions
- To have a job transaction added to the Career Center "Recent Transactions" below, please contact Director of External Affairs Barb Kowal at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lawrence Fan, Chair of The CoSIDA Job Seekers Committee at email@example.com.
To Add Your Resume to the Career Center
- To submit your resume to the Career Center resume bank below, please submit your resume in a PDF format (preferred) or a Word document entitled WITH YOUR NAME. Send it to Director of External Affairs Barb Kowal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Arkansas
Towson University Director of Athletics Michael Waddell named Senior Associate Athletic Director for External Operations and Strategic Communications. Prior to being named Towson's AD in October 2010, he spent five years as University of Cincinnati's Senior Associate AD for External Relations. FULL RELEASE
Franklin College (Ind.)
Dale H. Long appointed Sports Information Director. Long spent the past four years as assistant athletic media relations director at Florida Atlantic University. FULL RELEASE
Mallory Majcher and Gregor Walz named athletic communications interns for the 2013-14 season. Majcher is a recent University of Texas graduate and served as a media relations student assistant. Last year, Walz was the graduate assistant for media relations and sports information at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
University of Oklahoma
Named Makayla Hipke Assistant Director of Athletics Communications. She previously served at the University of Nebraska, her alma mater, as an graduate intern. She also has worked with the Junction City Generals baseball club.
Tim Williamson, the Interim Director of Athletic Communications at Harvard from February 2013 to May 2013, has been named the Director of Athletic Communications. Williamson has been with the Harvard office of athletic communications since December 2007. FULL RELEASE
Wheaton College (Mass.)
Shawn Medeiros hired as permanent sports information director, effective May 1. Medeiros has served as the interim director since November after spending the prior year as Stonehill College’s Assistant Director of Athletic Communications. FULL RELEASE
Hired Pete McHugh as the Assistant Athletic Director for Athletics Communications. A former media relations staff member at both Columbia University and Manhattan, he most recently served as New York Health & Racquet Club's Communications Manager. FULL RELEASE
Ryan Gasser recently hired as assistant sports information director. Previously he was the Sports Information Director at King University (TN) and a graduate assistant in the Athletic Communications Department at Bowling Green State University from 2009-11.
College of Staten Island
Named Becca Faulds assistant sports information director, effective May 1. She previously was SID and a graduate assistant at Boise State. FULL RELEASE
University of Kentucky
DeWayne Peevy, Executive Associate Athletics Director for External Operations, promoted to Deputy Director of Athletics. FULL RELEASE