CoSIDA Career Center
CoSIDA's Career Center is sponsored by the following CoSIDA Corporate Partners:
• ESPN • SIDEARM Sports • ASAP Sports
- Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
- FREE resume posting – Make your resume available to employers in the industry.
- Job search control – Quickly and easily find relevant athletic communications job listings.
- Searchable resume database
- Advertising Your Job Opening
- To advertise a job opening, please send the job description to Director of Internal Operations Will Roleson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send all information in a word document, if possible.
- The charge for ads to run 30 days is $100 for CoSIDA members and $200 for non-members. You will be sent an invoice when the ad is posted.
- NEW!! - Invoices may be paid via credit or check at www.cosida.com/jobpay
We look forward to assisting you on your job searches.
To Add Transactions
- To have a job transaction added to the Career Center "Recent Transactions" below, please contact Director of External Affairs Barb Kowal at email@example.com and Lawrence Fan, Chair of The CoSIDA Job Seekers Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Add Your Resume to the Career Center
- To submit your resume to the Career Center resume bank below, please submit your resume in a PDF format (preferred) or a Word document entitled WITH YOUR NAME. Send it to Director of External Affairs Barb Kowal at email@example.com.
Matt Houde promoted to associate director of athletic communications. Asha Michener named assistant director of athletic communications. Michener previously served as director of digital media at Stony Brook University.
Ben Rikard, most recently the Assistant Director of Media Relations at Stephen F. Austin State University, named Director of Media Relations. A SFA graduate, he served at his alma mater for six years. FULL RELEASE
Sam Atkinson promoted to Assistant Athletics Director for Communications. Atkinson previously served as the Sports Information Director for the previous four years.
American Athletic Conference
John Griffin named Associate Commissioner for Communications and Brand Marketing. Griffin, who operates his own consultancy, also served as Vice President of Public Relations for IndyCar from 2002-10. FULL RELEASE
American Athletic Conference
Hired Chevonne Mansfield as Director of Communications. Mansfield, a current CoSIDA Board of Directors member, has served as Southeastern Conference Assistant Director of Media Relations since 2011. FULL RELEASE
Bill Martin, a communications veteran within Southeastern Conference football, named Assistant Athletic Director for Media Relations. He currently serves as LSU associate sports information director. FULL RELEASE
Southern New Hampshire University
Tom Wilkins, who currently serves as the Associate Athletic Director for Communications at the University of New Hampshire, named Associate Director of Athletics. Wilkins spent the last six years at UNH and previously was the Director of Communications for the America East Conference. FULL RELEASE
Promoted Dena Meiste to associate director of athletic communications. Jacob Breems, formerly of California Baptist University, named assistant director of athletic communications.
Hired Olivia Kiespert as assistant director of media relations. She previously served as assistant director of communications at the National Football Foundation and was an athletic public relations assistant at Southern Methodist University. FULL RELEASE
Tim Williamson promoted to Associate Director of Athletics/Athletic Communications. Williamson previously served the university as the Director of Athletic Communications.